As we’ve changed the night for Friday Folk this month, we might go the whole hog and change the format as well, and make tonight a JAM SESSION – to be advised nearer the time..
A bit of a singaround, a bit of a jam session, a bit of what you fancy does you good on a Friday evening.
- What do you do?
- – We chat, sing, play music and support each other
- Do I need to be a member?
- – No, Everyone is Welcome, if you like it, join later
- Do I need to play an instrument?
- – No but if you’re learning we can encourage and support you
- Am I too old?
- – No, you’re never too old or too young to sing or to make music
We’re a totally informal, small friendly group of people who like to sing and play music. This is a good place for experienced musicians to meet up and enjoy playing together.
If you do not sing or play and would like to then here you’ll find encouragement. There is never any pressure and you may wish to visit a few times to get confidence or you may already be confident, it does not matter, no one will criticise, only support.